Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yasserjones Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 07:35 AM
    Ibm thinkpad T42 homescreen display, won't display the opening screen desktop.
    I have know access for any use on the laptop because Im locked out of the computer. Sometimes when I turn on the computer it won't have its backlight supporting the page that its suppose to show when its loading. If it turn on with the back light my home screen appears. It doesn't give me any icons or anything display on the home page to access anything to fuction, but it responds when I press the 3 keys alt, ctrl, delete.

Check out some similar questions!

IBM Thinkpad screen will not come on [ 1 Answers ]

Computer is running but the screen will not come on. Took battery out and reinstalled, several times, and does not change the black screen. HELP! IMB Thinkpad

Control panel display not working or desktop properties and screen flickers [ 5 Answers ]

Um every time I try 2 go into display it doesn't load anything(not even folder) And when I try to got to properties on the desktop it doesn't load anything either and my screen keeps on flickering TELL ME WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY COMPUTER??

I need help with opening a 390x ibm thinkpad laptop [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: If anyone has a manual that has the instructions on how to open or as they call it I think disassemble a IBM thinkpad 390x 2626 I would appreciate a copy of just this section please... I have taken the screws out of the back and popped the top but it will not go past halfway it appears...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.