Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    candi31 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 06:55 AM
    My husband has a boil on his arm that's red and swollen, what could this be?
    xHypoCondriacx Posts: 118, Reputation: 3

Nov 29, 2010, 03:26 PM
    Describe this boil my daughter had a boil like abscess with a white tip. It had a hard puss pocket underneath it and continued to get bigger w/o antibiotics. Sound like the same thing? If so go to your doctor they will set up a day to lancet it. It a quick painless procedure done in the er. But the abscess would be Very sore to the touch. Once opened and drained the pain is almost immoderately gone a day after.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartilage piercing red and swollen? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so I was a tad stupid and got my first cartilage piercing 1 week ago, then decided to get the one right underneath it done 2 days later, even though I know it would increase change of infection, anyway it was fine, I was cleaning them twice a day, and they were painless, and going well. But...

How to boil whole red potatoes [ 9 Answers ]

I am going to use sliced whole potatoes for a salad, I need to know how long to boil the at 7500'.

My skin is red and swollen from monobenzone [ 7 Answers ]

My skin is swollen, red, dry and is cracking, I feel burning what can I do to make skin feel cooler I've been using pure monobenzone I don't have vitiligo part of my skin is 10 shades lighter due to the depigmentation of the cream, I'm achieving my dream complexion but the process is too harsh

Swollen, red penis [ 2 Answers ]

My 9 month old son has been feverish and very congested for the last 4 months on and off. He was just on antibiotics not too long ago, was fine for a week, and now sick again. He has had a bit of diaper rash, which is totally normal, except it usually goes away with crème. About a 1/2 inch above...

View more questions Search