Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TahunaHyde Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 05:18 AM
    A cartoon movie from the 1980's about space travel to another planet
    The movie had a crew that went stupid on the way to the new planet through inbreeding while the father and son used cryogenics to survive the trip. The ship left it's planet because it was dying and they need to find a new planet to survive. At the end of the trip the father was like god and stayed on the ship . The son was like jesus and went to the new planet. This movie seemed to make fun of religion.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Nov 29, 2010, 07:19 AM

Possibly,.

Go to Hell!

-view more info-

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need the name of an old space movie with robots probably 1980's [ 1 Answers ]

Ok I have tried to find the name of this for weeks now, It is driving me nuts. Of course I can only recall small parts that hopefully will be of some help. There were spaceships and man size robots that had weapons and would fight. Another part was two of the crew one black one white man were...

Name of 1980's space movie... [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a space movie I used to watch when I was a kid and loved it, but the only thing I remember is that someone gets sucked out an airlock on a space ship, and at some point in the movie they are at some ruins of "Expo" or something like that... I have absolutely no idea what movie I am...

Name of 1980's cartoon movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi,Im trying to get the name of a 1980's cartoon movie. I do not remember very much about it, but I will try to give the you information the best I can. It had something to do with travelling to the edge of the world. It may have had something to do with the sun as well.I don't think there were...

1980's space movie [ 1 Answers ]

A young man sets a high score on a video game then is picked up by aliens and taken to outer space to save the universe. I think they even leave a clone so his parents don't figure it out. No remembering the name of that movie is driving me crazy. Thanks.

1980's Cartoon Movie [ 6 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a cartoon movie (I believe it was a movie and not a series) that had bears in it and they played in like a band together. One had a whiskey jug as his instrument and he wore his hat real low on his head so that it covered his eyes. Anyone remember this movie?

View more questions Search