Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    foreverloveme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2010, 10:02 PM
    College Scholarships
    I was wondering if there were any scholarships that a 17 year old mexican 5'8.5" tall and curly haired girl who's is active in her schools student body and is the yearbook editor at her school is prone to get?
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Nov 28, 2010, 10:07 PM
    Check out fastweb.com

There are TONS of scholarships out there to get, you just have to find them. Check with the school you're applying to because they usually have great scholarships. Apply to everything and anything you find and don't be afraid to write a couple essays! Make sure to apply for financial aid through FAFSA and the College Opportunity Fund.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Jr College Scholarships? [ 1 Answers ]

Are there scholarships for junior community colleges? And if so, is there a web-site to go to - to learn more about their availability?

College scholarships for martial artists [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm an 18 year old female in Tennessee. I've been accepted to begin my education at the University of Memphis in the 2008 fall semester. I want to become a kindergarten teacher. I have been training in Tae Kwon Do since 2001, and I am currently a third degree black belt and a certified...

College Scholarships [ 1 Answers ]

Are there any colleges that have a Martial Arts Scholarship.

College Martial Arts Scholarships [ 0 Answers ]

Are there any College or Universities in the United States that off Martial Art Scholorships? In perticular are there any in Arizona? Could you please post the list if any. :) Thank you.

View more questions Search