Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laura66762 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2010, 08:25 PM
    Depressed over my weight
    I am significately overweight and have been for about ten years. I have tried diet pill after diet pills and excercising on a regular basis and even watched what I eat and can't lose weight. I am really depressed over my weight. I am a mother of 3, student, and working full time. Any suggestions
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Nov 28, 2010, 10:11 PM
    I've been overweight my entire life, but I'm working on changing my lifestyle. Talk to a nutritionist, or find a personal trainer. There are lots of online websites where you can find someone to support you that's doing the same thing. Change doesn't happen over night, and small changes are great! First, cut out something that you over eat or over drink like soda or chips. Commit to a work out schedule even if it's 20 minutes of walking five days a week. Make bigger and bigger changes until you get big results! If what you're doing isn't working now, then keep adding small changes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to gain some weight my current weight is50kgs and height is 168cms [ 1 Answers ]

I am 24 yrs old and my weight is 50kgs and height 168cms. Can you please suggest me the food to gain weight.

Hai.I'm 20 yrs old.I'm 53kgs weight. I want to reduce my weight and belly. *** help me [ 1 Answers ]

Hai. I am 20 years old . I have a big belly. I'm not happy with that belly and thighs. Please give a solution to reduce my belly with in 3-4 months

My mom is depressed and she's making me depressed what do I do! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am 14 years old and my mom is depressed and is making me depressed I started working with her and she freaked out at me because I didn't sweep properly, she brought me home and just left. How do I help her and help myself! I'm starting to think of suicide but I can't just leave...

Weight: amt of matter in object is weight. True or false [ 8 Answers ]

Is the answer false because that is mass

View more questions Search