Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xaniled Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2010, 07:14 PM
    80's or 90's Kids film about kids adopting aliens from a pet store
    Thinking they were animals and then FBI get involved etc. I remember watching the film in th 90's on VHS but cannot for the life of me remember the name of it
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 28, 2010, 07:24 PM

Pet Shop
    xaniled Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2010, 07:30 PM
    Comment on Quinn F's post
    That's it thank u, must find it online to watch now
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 28, 2010, 07:39 PM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Kids' Movie with Aliens from the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

I cannot for the love of me remember this movie. I used to love it as a kid. It was a young boy who finds a kid alien who got lost from his parents. He's kind of pinkish in color, really cute chubby cheeks. There's a birthday party scene in Mcdonalds,um and the human boy ends up helping the entire...

Is Kids From Aliens a real film? [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to track down a film I used to watch when I was a child. I assume it was an eighties film but if not it must have been early nineties. It featured a boy in a wheelchair who befriends a young alien that has escaped from some sort of facility, leaving its family behind. The boy's parents...

Late 80's Early 90's Kids Film about Woodland Animals [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone know the name of this film where these woodland animals (incl. a badger, mole and hedgehog I think) set of to find this flower that will save a younger relative? At the start their parents get captured by some people that I think are actually helping the animals because they gas the...

80's/90's film, kids go into another world under the floor! [ 1 Answers ]

I want to track down an awsome film I uesd to watch time and time again. Its got a crazy looking main character with big spikey hair, who takes these kids through a door in there bedroom floor in another weird world with loads of other charaters like him (crazy hair and futuristic clothes) the kids...

Kids film, 80's - early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

The film is about a young girl who wants to save her nan from getting older so is taken through her mirror by a kind of puppet boy who lives on the other side. There is a witch or queen who lives on the other side who has a magic tree and the fruit from the tree keeps the queen young so the girl...

View more questions Search