Need more info,
    What anti-virus software u have?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spyware preventer, windows antivirus 2008, advanced antivirus,ultimate antivirus [ 3 Answers ]

Spyware preventer, windows anti virus 2008, advanced anti virus,ultimate antivirus I have all three of these things on my computer and there ruining it, I had a couple others that were just as bad in the scene of "pop ups" but much easier to get rid of >control panel add remove programs and...

Can't get the complete update of norton antivirus 2006 [ 1 Answers ]

The Computer is added the Norton Antivirus 2006. It's request to update , and I run the LiveUpdate. It's appear the 13files to update. So I tick all the 13 file and start update. But after updating 10 files , It 's Still need to update over 20000kb , suddenly "the server connection fail or...

How to update AVG antivirus Update to computer,which is not connect with internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Computer (No.A) is connected with internet. So I can get the update automatically. But, Computer (No.B, and No.C ) is not connect with internet. But we use the flash Drive and 3 1/2 Floppy disk. Without antivirus software, No.B & C can get the virus. Already having the antivirus software...

Update Symantec Antivirus [ 2 Answers ]

I have Symantec Client Antivirus on my Computer at work, and I can't accsess the web, How can I update the antivirus Program?without buying a new Software?

View more questions Search