Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coruchence Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2010, 03:32 PM
    My daughter sees spirits in form of large hairie animal?
    Hello good day, my two daughters one 24 and the other 12 are often desturbed by some forms showing themselves as hairie sort of animal , and this thing is nasty , like opening taps, pulling hair when they are sleeping , breeding on they necks from behind, after serius talk with them I realized what its happening specialy the younger daughter gets desturbed a lot , and due to this she's failed the year in school , *** do you have any advice or what are this things please , any imformation or ideas wold be greatly apreciated .

Sergio

Check out some similar questions!

My 10-year-old daughter says she sees and interacts with ghosts [ 18 Answers ]

I'm 38 and would consider myself open to paranormal experiences. I once lived in a haunted house-- the house I owned when my child was born is, in fact, also the home to two ghosts I experienced while living there. I suspected so, but really confirmed it with another home owner a few years after...

Daughter seeing spirits & orbs [ 4 Answers ]

Hello... my name is Lori, I am the mother of 5 beautiful daughters. The reason I am here is to see if I can get some help for my 19 year old daughter who has been seeing spirits and orbs since several months before my father died. I have been trying to seek someone that can steer me in the right...

Large Format 1970s Story and Poems Book with Animal Characters [ 0 Answers ]

I remember once owning a large format hardback book in the 1970s which had a range of pictures and stories about a (I think US midwestern) town of anthropomorphic animal characters. There were 2-colour pictures inside I think and poems and stories that ran through the seasons about various...

Animal Spirits? [ 14 Answers ]

I think I have 2 animal spirits living in my home. My dog seems to be bothered by them. She will watch them and they keep her from feeling relaxed. I have seen them out of the corner of my eye. A cat skeleton was uncovered in our basement during a recent renovation. I also believe that there may be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.