Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    craik1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2010, 02:48 PM
    Sony compact a v system?
    Does anyone know if it is possible to conect a dav-s550 sony a v system by using my sky box, I have sound but no picture

Check out some similar questions!

SONY DAV-S500 Compact AV DVD System "Standby" [ 2 Answers ]

We own a SONY DAV-S500 Compact AV DVD System. Anyone familiar with this will understand that when you hit the power button, the system automatically goes into standby mode. Hitting eject and placing your DVD in the machine, and closing the tray, the system powers on in full power mode. Same as...

Buying a new digital compact camera. IXUS? Powershot? Nikon? Sony? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everyone! As said in the tile I want to buy a new camera. A compact one. I have been lookiing at the IXUS series and think that it might sute me. But what si the difference between these? Is it worth buyng a IXUS 80 instead of a 70? Or should I go for a 860 instead?

Adding Sony DVD recorder to Sony System with Bell PVR [ 1 Answers ]

Sony DVD Home Theatre system is already setup w/LCD TV, Bell PVR 9242. Searched and read previous ques and ans - but my recorder still not working. System is setup with HDMI cables TV - Home Theatre, TV-PVR, have S-video connecting DVD Recorder to TV, and Basic Red,Yellow,White connecting DVD...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.