Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    matamatic Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2010, 01:32 PM
    Looking for an old animated movie with birds that turn into children??
    Hey everyone ! I am looking for the name of a strange old animated movie. All I can remember is that there were birds that could turn into humans and there was an old barn with an evil magician. Any help would be appreciated !
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Nov 28, 2010, 04:17 PM

The description is
    Vaguely similar to,

Willy the Sparrow

Nov 30, 2010, 04:23 AM
    Nope :( I checked .But thank you!! It was very dark like black and white paper animation ,maybe an old russian fairytale or french??
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Feb 28, 2014, 07:00 AM
    Krabat: The Sorcerer's Apprentice (1978) - IMDb

Mar 1, 2014, 02:23 AM
    Awesome that's the one!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie where a family turn into quail-like birds [ 0 Answers ]

We have been searching for the name of an old movie we saw in the theater, where a family turned into birds (quail?).

90's animated children movie about monkeys [ 1 Answers ]

I think it's a 90's movie could be late 80's. This is going to bug me if I don't figure it out! It's a movie about this group of monkey's that have a trunk with different hats for different occupations in it. The 2 hats I remember are bus driver hat and they pretend they're on a bus and they sing...

1980's animated movie (fantasy) for children [ 7 Answers ]

I realize this is a sketchy description, but I am desperate to find this film! All I can recall is that it was roughly in the category as "The Dark Crystal" but it had unicorns (or perhaps just one) in a forest with fawns and/or possibly centaurs. Does anyone have a clue what I'm talking about? ...

80's animated children movie [ 1 Answers ]

I remember a boy and a dog.. possibly St. Bernard.. they drive around in a little red car.. it goes in and out of reality and animation.. there was a red and white striped barber pole.. and there were clouds.. I know this movie is somewhere.. if you can help me at all.. it would be greatly...

View more questions Search