Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DevonH Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2010, 12:25 PM
    Bidding for Stripping, waxing, and buffing floors
    Hello, I live in Vermont, I am considering getting into stripping, waxing, and buffing(burnishing) floors, I have done some research as far as pricing jobs, but what I have found are from about 3 years ago, so I was hoping to get a suggestion for the current market, as well as a suggested minimum for smaller jobs, for my area that will most likely be the case
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 28, 2010, 12:56 PM

Generally you can strip and wax VCT at about 500 sq ft an hour.

Generally here is Chicago, prices range from $0.18 to $0.28 per sq ft.

Personal contact, visiting sites, face to face In my opinion is the best of many ways to get business along w/ mailings, telemarketing, networking, joining social/business groups, etc.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Placing a bid on Stripping and waxing [ 7 Answers ]

I am bidding on a stripping and waxing job of 4500 sq ft of vct. I am looking at about $500.00 in supply cost mostly wax. How do I incorporate the cost of wax into the price. We are coming in at .30 pe sq ft which is $1,342.80 but the $500 in supplies will cut into that substantially.

Price on stripping and waxing [ 0 Answers ]

I have 21,000 sq. ft. to strip and wax with 4 workers and I need price for the job. Can anybody help me out?

How to price a bid on a job stripping, waxing & buffing floor [ 4 Answers ]

I'm starting to work with a commercial cleaning company that has been dong subcontracting cleaning work for years. We want to submit our own bids for cleaning but do not know how to price a bid. Right now we would like help for bidding on a job stripping, waxing and buffing about 3000 sq ft once a...

How Much to Charge for Stripping and Waxing a Floor? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a start up cleaning company and I am wondering how much should I charge for stripping and waxing a floor at a day care center of about 3000 sq ft? Thank you for your time

What to Charge Per Square Foot for Waxing Floors? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small cleaning service in commercial cleaning company and I'm looking to excel my business my trouble is not knowing what to charge per square footage, can you tell me. What's the amount to charge for a commercial company per square footage in waxing floors? How do you chare for...

View more questions Search