Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nesowers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2010, 08:30 PM
    Cant bar. Not sure about spelling
    Need to know more about a can't bar. Used by one, or more persons, to move logs around on ground. Looks sort of like
    A one sided large block ice tool but has a bar on one side with ice tine on other side.
    HowHardCanItBe Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2014, 04:58 PM
    Google can't hook, also called Peavey (hook or tool).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Add Equipment ground bar or remove cross-bar b/w neutrals? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a GE main breaker load center box in a separate building. It did not come w/ an equipment ground bar. Is it OK to: 1. Remove the cross bar and ground left side neutral to box w/ supplied screw. 2. Attach supplied lug to left side bar and 1/0 ground from SER cable, then all ground...

How long can a bar LEGALLY bar you from their establishment? [ 1 Answers ]

A friend of mine made a statement on his myspace about a bowling alley that he bowls at (something about how ty the staff had been treating the customers)~ one of the employees from the bowling alley saw it, showed it to the manager and they 'banned' him for life! Is this legal? And if so what is...

My start bar ( task bar ) is in the wrong place [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I was playing on my PC and my start bar or task bar is now up the right hand side of my screen, I don't know how I did it is there away to put it back to the bottom left (original place ) please help its annoying:mad: Thanks in advance Mike:)

Marble or Granite for a wine bar w/ stainless bar sink? [ 1 Answers ]

Would Marble be an appropriate choice for a bar top that will have a small stainless steel undermount bar sink? I have been quoted the same price for marble or granite. Are these counter tops usually the same price?

Annoying Internet Bar over the Task Bar [ 1 Answers ]

My grandson has messed around with my computer and an annoying Bar now sits over the Task bar when on the internet. To the extreme left is Internet Explorer logo e] followed by DONE. To the extreme right is a Blue Globe followed by INTERNET. If a URL is clicked the bar then shows :...

View more questions Search