Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lostnhopeless Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2010, 03:40 PM
    Christmas movie? Dk the name
    Christmas movie made in the late 80s of early 90s. It has two elves who are trying to find Santa, they run into an ugly christmas tree. Christmas tree sings 'o christmas tree' and cries. Can't remember the name??

Check out some similar questions!

A christmas movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember a movie about an evil santa. (I think) It was early 90s when I saw it, not sure when it was made. The ONLY thing I remember is santa in a living room, and someone shoots him. For some reason I really remember that his blood was black lol. It struck me as odd when I...

Does anyone know the name of this christmas movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember watching a christmas movie as a child but I can't seem to remember much about the movie... it has something to do a mail box and christmas letters... I also remember there being littles elfs... but that's all that I can remember... does anyone know the name of it...

Looking for a christmas movie [ 1 Answers ]

My mom taped over my christmas tape I have found most of the movies. I'm now looking for a animated movie about a tree that becomes a christmas tree for a little girl that is sick in bed. The animals in the forest move the tree outside the little girls room. If anyone can help that would be...

Old Christmas Movie? [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone remember a Christmas movie, I think from the 80's, all I can remember was a rich girl in a city, sneaking food out to a homeless boy. That's all I can remember, I've tried searching old christmas movie's but I can't find anything.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.