Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    redhair Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2010, 12:52 PM
    Will washing with Vosene shampoo to remove red tones from grey hair?
    How many times will I have to shampoo with Vosene shampoo to remove red tones from grey hair?

Check out some similar questions!

Completely messed up hair colour:( How do I get rid of red tones in dark brown hair? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay first of all, I cannot go to a hairdresser. I have social anxiety disorder and agoraphobia which prevents me from doing a lot of things in public. Please tell me what I can do at home. My hair is naturally medium ash brown. I dyed it black awhile ago. I waited for it to grow out a bit and then...

Need to know how to remove orange/brassy tones from hair. [ 1 Answers ]

I have natural blond hair. I dyed it a dark red and it turned violet/plum color. To attempt to get rid of it I bought a color lightener that would lighten my hair so I could color it. It turned it a bronze/copper color. I went to Sally's and bought a Quick Blue bleach with a 30 vol. developing...

Remove light red tones from hair? :S [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, so my hair is naturally dark brown (like a dark chestnut.) I let my friend dye it using Loreal True Brunettes, and it was supposed to go about 3 shades lighter to a nice brown. It turned ORANGE. Light orange. Maybe we left it in too long? I have nooo idea. So since this product had...

How do I get red color and or tones in my hair? [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get the red color out of hair?

Vosene Shampoo [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I bought vosene original shampoo yesterday as I was advised it would fade my already fading dark hair colour. Has anybody else tried vosene shampoo and has it worked for you? If so how long does it take? Thanks

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.