Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pacrman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2010, 11:58 AM
    My kenmore elite washer the cycle light flashes when pushed but when I push the cente
    When I push the cycle button it flashes the cycle but when I push the center to start the cycle it won't start tme machine

Check out some similar questions!

My kenmore elite 550 wash light flashes and it won't start [ 0 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite dishwasher the wash light keeps flashing green. And won't start my cycle.

Kenmore Elite Washer sm 9711174 spin cycle does not work [ 1 Answers ]

My Kenmore Elite washer spin cycle just quite working. What can I check to help correct the problem?

Kenmore Elite Washer Calypso flashes several error codes and won't work [ 3 Answers ]

Kenmore Elite Washer with Calypso. We have one that is about 4 or 5 years old, we are the second owners of this home and washer was here. Yesterday it stopped mid cycle, and the clothes were soaked, so I cleared code which I did not notice and started it again, same thing happened with-in a...

Kenmore Elite Washer (overflowing right before drain cycle) [ 3 Answers ]

HELP!! I will start by giving my units model number which is 11020942992 , It is a Kenmore Elite Washer, I think around 5 years old. Here is the problem. I turn the timer to the proper spot so that the unit fills with my detergent in of course, it agitates the clothes for 12 minutes or so,...

Kenmore elite washer broken spin cycle [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite 3-speed washer that has a problem with the clothes still being wet after the spin cycle and the center piece spins before the tub is filled. What can I do to repair it. Thanks.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.