Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jdjdjd123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2010, 10:47 PM
    How much would an old Kent Micronite cigarette from the early 1950's be worth today?
    I found an old cigarette in my attic and my house is over 100 years old. I searched the brand name on Google and I'm pretty sure it's the cigarettes that they made from 1952-1956 and were banned for having crocidolite abestos in them. Would this one cigarette be worth anything for being almost 60 years old and banned?
    Slab Boy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 4, 2012, 05:09 AM
    Nothing. Original and unopened packs may be worth £50 to £100 to a collector, but the problem would be selling it. I used to see these on eBay a few years ago, but no more. The main problem is that it is illegal to sell asbestos products and then there is also the question of safe carriage. Your main concern should be to ensure that you are not exposed to asbestos fibres from this cigarette and I would keep it double bagged and labelled in a completely airtight container.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much are the Marvel Comics worth today [ 1 Answers ]

I have several different comic books some are Marvel Comics different age groups and some are Star Wars Episode 1. just wonder what the are worth

How much are old b&w cigarette coupons worth? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a shoe box full of old B&W cigarette coupons how much would these be worth?

What is a silver certificate 1928A worth today? [ 2 Answers ]

This is a $1 Silver Certificate with a series date of 1928A. The signatures are N.O. Moody and A.W. Mellon The seal and color of the series numbers are blue. There is no star before or after the serial number. On the top of the currency is written, SILVER CERTIFICATE The note is well creased...

How much is old confederate money worth today? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a confederate 1 dollar bill from Feb. 17, 1864, with the picture of a lady on front, the letter B. on both bottom corners the seriel No. 8229. How much would it be worth today.

How much would a signed Nolen Ryan baseball be worth today [ 1 Answers ]

How much is my nolen ryan baseball worth

View more questions Search