Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kulala1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2010, 08:31 PM
    Artist memorizing
    In school I take studio class and the last class I have to remember all the artist name and what they talent in. Can someone tells me an easy way to do this?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 26, 2010, 08:52 PM

Take notes, then make flash cards -- the artist's name on one side and the talent on other side.
    CinnamonBrownie Posts: 45, Reputation: 13

Nov 27, 2010, 02:55 AM
    Hi,

If you don't get a perfect answer, you might want to check out a book on mnemonic devices (i.e. learning techniques that aid memory). I'm a little unsure of the best popular mnemonics for your situation, but any popular book on it will have a selection of memory recall aids you'd probably like that would apply to your situation.

I'm a particular fan of the "Roman Room" method. Check it out sometime.

I hope this helps.
    Andrew916 Posts: 182, Reputation: 33

Nov 30, 2010, 02:20 AM
    Definitely the flashcards. I'm in art school and we have to take 4 extensive art history classes. They're a god-send.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Male Artist cannot find name of song or Artist [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a song title and Artist: It is a Male band, "I won't live to see another day I promise you because a girl like you is impossible to find Impossible to find". That is the line I can remember sure hope you can help

Tips for memorizing lines. [ 1 Answers ]

What are some tips or techniques for memorizing lines? Thanks.

The Artist in You! - Indexed by Artist [ 102 Answers ]

At last I am posting the "surprise" that I had promised to a number of you almost three weeks ago! This is a tribute to "The Artist in you!" thread as started by firmbeliever, who is a member of this site. Although that thread started as being only about art in the visual sense on flat...

Engraving, Artist Proof, Artist Signiture Identification [ 13 Answers ]

15854 15855 I found this artist proof at a local thrift store. It's entitled "Lady Godiva". I think it's an engraving? It's numbered a/p II 2/8. It is a very interesting piece with "erotic hidden images" throughout. Someone told me it falls into the catigory of "ambiguous erotic art". Would...

View more questions Search