Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kulala1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2010, 08:09 PM
    Memorable dream?
    Sometimes I have dreams that are like in a movie that have episodes. 1st night I dream about something and cut off because I was awoke, next night I continue that dream or over-lapped whatever happened yesterday night. Is it possible that dream will come back anytime it wants to?
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Nov 28, 2010, 10:01 PM
    Maybe, who knows? The mind is an incredible thing. I've found that I have dreams from movies or video games if I've watched them right before bed. I've had numerous dreams about Alec Baldwin from watching too much 30 rock! It seems like if it's on your mind, you dream about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I dream of my brother dying in my car and I cannot cry for him in my dream [ 3 Answers ]

I dream of my brother dying in a crash in my car, but there is nothing I can do to help him, he was in the passanger side, but I did not see the driver, I see blood coming out of his mouth and ears, I try to cry for him in my dream but cant

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Memorable experiences [ 8 Answers ]

I just want people to share their real memorable experiences, that can be tragic or blissful.

View more questions Search