Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jan 7, 2007, 10:55 AM
    Extension of cable.
    Hi, I'd like to run an extension of cable in my crawl space. I have ample room under the house. I would like to run from the cable box in the living room to the kitchen where I'll wall mount my 15" flat panel. I'd like to be using the HD cable box RF output which isn't being used and jump that over to the kitchen where I'll install a wall plate. Cable box remote can be used from either TV location.
    Question is, when I'm under the house and running up the walls through the floor joists, should I stay away from eletrical holes already drilled through? What's the best and easiest way to fish the cable up through an insulated outside wall? Thanks in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair extension [ 12 Answers ]

To do my hair in beautiful model for me, I have decided to use hair extension and color for it. Based on my picture, is it possible for me and if so, what model of hair extension and color?

Hair Extension [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, My hairdresser has offered to do my hair extensions privately. I currently have racoon hair but I am trying to find some hair to buy that is not pre bonded or a weft. I would like a length of 24 + inches but cannot seem to find anything that lists a price or a site that sells it. I have...

Help in PHP extension [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Im triying to built a PHP extension, that will calls some other functions in some other .so files( in windows this is .dll files ) in Linux, I got the following error PHP Warning: Unknown(): Unable to load dynamic library '/opt/httpd/apache/php/ext/libbgt.so' -...

Software with .iso extension [ 17 Answers ]

I've downloaded Microsoft office 2003 from a p2p software. However, when I unzip the folder, the downloaded file appears in an .iso file, with a type of ISO image file, when I click on it to open it, it automatically transfers to the CD writer software asking me to record this file on a blank CD....

Firefox or Extension Delete? [ 4 Answers ]

I downloaded the extension FoxyTunes & I have had nothing but problems. First of all it tells me the download is incomplete. I click on this but nothing happens. I am supposed to Delete & then close Firefox. I do this & when I reopen the extension it is still there. I have done this many times. It...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.