Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rkadir11 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 05:30 PM
    I have such horrible FATIGUE, can you please give me ALL of the tips you can think of
    I am 19 years old, I have not been working out in the past month but was tired even when I was working out daily (weights and cardio), I am healthy, as in no sicknesses or anything of the sort - not even allergic to anything. I don't eat fruit or drink milk, and not too much vegetables either really, BUT, I also DON'T have any fast food, pastry types of foods, cookies or soda or alcohol at all. I only have WATER and have a lot of meals through out the day. My meals are like sandwiches with tomatoes and turkey, lettuce and mayo. And my dinners are like brown rice with meat and vegetables and bread. I'm not over weight at all, in fact I have a 6-pack and am pretty fit. (not said to be brag but just because I know physique is an important factor). And I take my Multi-Vitamins every day

I sleep just fine, in fact I now am in bed about 11 hours because it takes me an hour to fall asleep and I AUTOMATICALLY wake up early in the morning around 8am; making me take another hour to fall back asleep to wake up around 10:30am. But I make sure I get my 8-9 hours of sleep in. . ALSO--> I work from the MINUTE I GET UP to the MINUTE I get tired, which is sometimes 4pm in the daytime or sometimes 7pm... When I say work I mean MENTALLY, doing a lot of homework for college. (I take ONLINE CLASSES), so I'm really sitting a lot and mentally figuring things out. That's my life. Yet I know to take 10-15 min. breaks every hour or so when I work. I WENT TO THE DOCTORS and got my blood work done, everything was fine!! Along with URINE TESTS, everything was fine!!

So I ask yyou to please give me all the tips and advice you can think of, this is really stopping me from getting things done to the point where I might fail my clases, regardless, it's just stopping me from living period; I feel paralized hoenstly, I feel paralyzed and it sucks.

PLEASE HELP... PLEASE HELP... PLEASE>>>>>HELP!! Thank you so much.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 25, 2010, 06:35 PM

Have your doctor test your thyroid. At your age this is overlooked quite a bit. An underactive thyroid can very well cause these types of problems.
    Aquareii Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 06:51 PM
    I am not a medical person but my niece had something similar. Do you have Bamboo floors or walls at home or at work. My niece had bamboo floors in nice apartment. Walking in barefeet. She had to see 4 different doctors. Turned out she had an infection from bamboo . Go to a Doctor to check for foreign infection from Bamboo, such as myliositis. Hope this helps.

Nov 25, 2010, 07:58 PM
    Comment on Aquareii's post
    That is interesting, but no I really don't think I do have bamboo floors, I live in California in a rural neghborhood with nice houses, but I'll be sure to ask the doctor about that... that's interesting. Thank you so much! Anything else?

Nov 25, 2010, 08:01 PM
    Comment on J_9's post
    You know what I hope you're right because then that would mean the problem would be fixed, but I'll be SURE TO ask the doctor to check that on Monday when I talk to her. Thank you so much! Anything else?
    apremru Posts: 22, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2010, 05:24 AM
    Hi, could you be getting too much sleep - the body, as the (experts) say woks best on 7 to 8 hours of sleep. Me personally, I need 7, 8 is too much - I tend to be sloppy and lazy with 8 or more.
    Also, but do you suffer from mild depression - fatigue or thoughts of fatigue are one of the signs. Only know because I do suffer from it and even in it's mild stages it can be very debilitating. Try a vitamin D3 and B complete to conquer mild depression - stay away from anti depressants.

Nov 27, 2010, 01:53 PM
    Comment on apremru's post
    Ok please stay with me because a lot of people input one answer and leave! First know I AM NOT DEPRESSED AT ALL..
    As for vitamin b, what's Vitamin b complete?Do you mean "Vitamin B-Complex

Nov 28, 2010, 06:36 AM
    Yes a B complex - it really good for the nerves... doesn't matter if you feel nervours or not, they're a good calming agent. Not sure that your multi vitamin has enough of anything in it - check your local health food store not with your drugstore.

Nov 28, 2010, 06:39 AM
    Who about your sleep patterns? Aim for a max of eight hours and try to make a strong routine out of it. I go to bed at 10 and get up at 5, if I go at 11 or 12 I still wake at 5... so 10 pm is my routine

Nov 28, 2010, 07:05 PM
    All right.. thanks so much for the help...
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 29, 2010, 02:24 AM

One of the symptoms of diabetes is fatigue.
    chrisjenkins Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2010, 06:31 AM
    Low Vit. D will cause fatige and lack of energy. I have to take a prescription every winter due to lack of sun.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please, give me the tips on how to approach a lady you want to marry. [ 1 Answers ]

The fact is I want to marry but in my life style I've never marry before and also have not approach any lady to propose love too. Because of that it have been finding it difficult to do so and I want the community to assist me in my first time of entering into marriage.

Give me some tips to get a better relationship with my sister [ 4 Answers ]

Ok me and my sister have nothing in common other then rock music and I can't seem to take that to my advantage because she never wants to do stuff with me. She is always telling me that I'm usesless that I'll never become anything in my life. I mean one time she cussed me out for dropping a cup...

Can you give me tips on being a good sales person? [ 4 Answers ]

Ive pretty much always been a server but I wanted to change it up a bit and just recently got a job at a very nice tanning salon. So nice were ranked top 10 in the nation. I love it so far and there so good at training people that I feel very comfertable with talking to customers about anything we...

People talk to me, and give me tips - I've just been dumped! [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there, I'm 18 years old and I have just been dumped. We were friends beforehand (only 14 at the time) and he cheated on this girl to be with me. We then started dating and we got along great, hence the reason we were together for over 3 years. I have to admit I think I loved him more, I put...

View more questions Search