Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joshua8myers Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Scenario
    How do I install a 150W driveway light 200m from the house, the light switch is on the wall outside the front door under the porch
    CsX Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2008, 10:29 AM
    If it were me, and I'm no expert so take my advice with a grain of salt, I would dig a trench for the cable after verifying everything I am using is made for outdoors. If you have a dog make sure they don't dig it up.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2008, 10:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joshua8myers
    How do i install a 150W driveway light 200m from the house, the light switch is on the wall outside the front door under the porch

In my Town the work has to be done by a licensed electrician following clearance by all the utility companies - whether the utility runs through that area or not.

I had a stockade fence put up on the side of my house and 4 utility companies staked out my entire front lawn and then I got the permit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wood siding scenario [ 4 Answers ]

Help me! I'm at my wits end here. I've scraped, painted, sanded, filled, grinded, scraped for years on my garage siding ( 8" wood) and nothing I do seems to last! It flakes, bubbles and checks all over. I've used oil based primer, as I've been told, and nothing seems to work. Before I take a match...

View more questions Search