Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitaen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2007, 08:46 AM
    I can't find the titles from these obscure 80s/90s kids movies
    When I was younger I remember three distinct movies I used to watch.One was of course The Last Unicorn, probably the most popular of the three.
    The other two I'm having trouble finding, maybe someone might know them.

-the first movie was animation about a little brown haired boy with an odd name,maybe something that started with an M.He went to bed one night and had this long dream about some sort of "dreamworld" I think. It involved his nightmares too and he had to do all these things in order to get back home or whatever... I can see certain images in my mind but I can't find anything online that helps me to figure out what it's called.

-the second movie was not a cartoon,it was about a boy and a girl and they went upstairs to their attic and found a picture of either their parents or grandparents.they must have been living with either one.Some how they went into this world that looked all cartoon-y and fake.almost like the Willy Wonka candy world haha.. anyways at one point they go into this house/dome of glass place and there is something inside a glass jar,just like in Beauty and the Beast with the rose and rose petals,you know?
    Its hard to recall anymore details but the biggest part was that it had real people and no animation.I hope that makes it easier to find the name.
    tommy and patti Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2007, 10:10 AM
    [COLOR="Teal"
    ]
    Was it possibly an after school special, the first one you mentioned reminded me of, I believe an after school special, and the boy maybe was in some sort of library or something.
    I'll check with my son that is 22 now and watched a lot of TV then, he seems to remember a lot about that time frame and the shows that were on.
    Get back to you!
    Snorkkilla Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2007, 03:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitaen
    When i was younger i remember three distinct movies i used to watch.One was of course The Last Unicorn, probably the most popular of the three.
    The other two im having trouble finding, maybe someone might know them.

-the first movie was animation about a little brown haired boy with an odd name,maybe something that started with an M.He went to bed one night and had this long dream about some sort of "dreamworld" i think. It involved his nightmares too and he had to do all these things in order to get back home or whatever...i can see certain images in my mind but i can't find anything online that helps me to figure out what it's called.

-the second movie was not a cartoon,it was about a boy and a girl and they went upstairs to their attic and found a picture of either their parents or grandparents.they must have been living with either one.Some how they went into this world that looked all cartoon-y and fake.almost like the Willy Wonka candy world haha..anyways at one point they go into this house/dome of glass place and there is something inside a glass jar,just like in Beauty and the Beast with the rose and rose petals,you know?
    its hard to recall anymore details but the biggest part was that it had real people and no animation.I hope that makes it easier to find the name.
    Little Nimo is the one about a dream I think because it describe an old arcade game as well
    Which I believe is based on a cartoon
    Kitaen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2007, 10:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorkkilla
    Little Nimo is the one about a dream i think because it describe an old arcade game as well
    which i believe is based on a cartoon
    Yeah that's right it is Little Nemo! Thank you I've been racking my brain for the title of that for a long time.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 7, 2007, 05:50 PM
    The second movie might be Hugga A Bunch the Movie. There is a queen that has a glass full of these cherries that keep her young.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s movie: runaway kids [ 31 Answers ]

It's driving me crazy what is the title of this movie? It's either from the 80s or early 90s and its about these 4 kids that runaway from home, because their dad dies or both parents die and they steal cars and run away and then later they get caught by some random lady and she takes them to their...

2 90s Children's Movies/Shows [ 5 Answers ]

1. Okay, the most I remember this time is this was either a series of movies or a show about puppets who lived in this land that looked like a patchwork quilt or a big blanket. I remember a horse puppet got trapped in some type of mine and a friend of his had to help him (or her?) get out. Also...

Three unknown animated movie titles 80s/early 90s [ 26 Answers ]

For the last couple years I've been on a quest to find all the movies I used to love as a kid. But I'm down to 3 that seem impossible! Maybe one of you can help me! :D Movie 1 - I recently had a tiny break in this case. This movie was almost definitely made from a children's book called "The...

Kid's movie/tv in 80s (obscure) [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I've been trying to track this movie down since forever. It is animation, and it was a vhs of what I remember to be episodes of this series/movie. It had I think 4 women characters that had magical hair with colorful squirrels living in their hair that gave them their power. There was a prince...

Obscure late 80s or early 90s help [ 1 Answers ]

I have no idea what this movie or perhaps TV show, but I have this vivid memory of watching something, I don't remember much but this is what I do remember. It was about a little boy, he is at his home and a man delivers this large canister to his house, he gets into the canister, this canister is...

View more questions Search