Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wayne324 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 10:16 AM
    House history deaths?
    Does anyone know how to find history of my house I need death records, and records of people who lived here before me.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2010, 10:26 AM

You could try going to the Deed Recorder's Office in the county administration building. That will at least give you names of the people who lived there. Then once you get their names you could go onto say Ancestry.com and look them up further. Or you could try the US Census online in Ancestry.com or you could go to the Court House and ask to look up their birth, death and marriage records just in case these people were born or died in that county.

If you are recently experiencing some kind of paranormal activity it may NOT be the house that is at fault. Yes, that is correct. It COULD possibly be some new item or piece of furniture that you recently brought into the house that was used and the owner of that item is deceased. Spirits tend to stick around clothing items that have metal in the garment or a particular piece of jewelry (metal) or a piece of porcelain. The entity that is currently visiting you just may be a "tag along" with the item that you brought home from say a junk or thrift store.

What new objects have you brought into your home lately just immediately prior to the happenings you are now experiencing? I'll wager that is your ghost and not someone who died in the home. It could be someone who LIVED in that home as well as most entities will go back to where they were happy in life. Remember they see things as they were when they were alive and not as things are now and some have decided not to go on but to stay here on earth where they feel most comfortable.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

History,past and deaths of my home. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. My name is Christian. I moved my family and I to Stony point N.Y. from orlando. While living in our home in which we share with my older brothers family. We have been, well mostly me. Been experiancing weird and strange thing's. I often feel like someone is around me,when I know I'm...

House history deaths? [ 0 Answers ]

Just wanted to know if there were any deaths in my house. 4803 Abbott. Ave. Arlington tx

House history deaths in 1097 cottin gin ct [ 0 Answers ]

My family and I used to live in 1097 Cottin Gin ct in lawrenceville, Georgia;we moved to another home in Georgia.I have been living in that house with my family for 2 in a half years, but in that house my family and I have been experiencing paranormal activity every night, we don't know any stories...

House history deaths [ 1 Answers ]

I will like to no if anybody die at 1662 stateline rd calumet city cause me and my family is experiment a lot of things.

Deaths and history [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I used to live in shelley Idaho 395s emerson ave I was told as a child it was built on top of a cemetery and I know our house was and probably still is haunted.I experienced allot of weird things as well as my whole family has and were just wondering if anyone who lived there prior can give us...

View more questions Search