Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lollipopgirl83 Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2007, 07:46 AM
    Learning spanish
    Hi,
    I have been living in Mallorca for abput 9 months now. I have a spanish boyfriend and really want to learn the language. I have spoken to people who say they became fluent in spanish within 6 months, I have a software programme which has taught me a bit and my boyfriend is always trying to teach me but it feels like I am getting nowhere. Does anyone know the best way of learning a new language?
    soksabaay Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2007, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lollipopgirl83
    Hi,
    I have been living in Mallorca for abput 9 months now. I have a spanish boyfriend and really want to learn the language. I have spoken to people who say they became fluent in spanish within 6 mths, i have a software programme which has taught me a bit and my boyfriend is always trying to teach me but it feels like i am getting nowhere. Does anyone know the best way of learning a new language?
    Hola,

There is no one easy method for learning Spanish or any language for that matter. I am now up to language number 7 (Thai) and the best way for me is to try to speak as much as I can. Explain yourself in the vocabulary and grammar you know and then listen to the native speaker carefully and correct yourself mentally. This is the best way to become fluent in spoken language. Then get yourself some good software ( I like Rosetta Stone) to build vocabulary and learn grammar. But first have a sherry, relax and start talking! A lot!

Buena suerte

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone speak spanish? [ 17 Answers ]

What does this mean? Losiento chica

Spanish composition [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone please proofread my spanish composition. Cuando yo tenía cinco años vivé en Bethlehem Pennsylvania. Cada mañana mi mamá me despertaba para ir a la escuela. Tomaba una ducha, conseguía un vestido, comía el desayuno y me cepillaba los dientes. Después besaba a mi madre y iba a...

Spanish [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know A website were I can get the answer to my spanish workbook-Mas Pratica En Espanol-The spanish 2! Version?

Learning Spanish, French and German Languages [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me easiest way of learning languages, mainly; Mandarin, Tamil and Bahasa Melayu? I have my friends with who I can communicate. But still I want some black and white teachings. French, German and Spanish languages are also needed... Thanks for your kind attention...

View more questions Search