Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Estakhr Posts: 22, Reputation: 0

Nov 24, 2010, 08:23 AM
    Why Lorentz factor at high speeds appear?
    lorentz factor
    γ=1/(1-v²/c²)^½

Check out some similar questions!

Slow speeds, packet loss, high ping [ 5 Answers ]

>E-mail Removed<

2002 4.7 dodge truck overheating at high speeds [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 2002 Dodge, I am the only owner, and 2 weeks ago for the first time the check gage light came on, while I was driving on the interstate. I pulled off and let it cool down and it was fine for about 4 days, then on my way to work on the interstate, the check gage light came on again,...

Better milage at high speeds [ 3 Answers ]

I have a question about gas mileage, how come going on the highway at 70 mph I can get up to 30 mpg, but at 60 mph I only get 20 mpg? Just wondering? Taking it a step further if cars can get better gas mileage at higher speeds why don't they raise the speed limits on highways so we can use less...

Laptop speeds versus desktop speeds [ 2 Answers ]

My question is somewhat analogous to comparing apples and oranges in that they are both fruits but work differently. i.e. laptops and desktops are both comps but work differently. Regardless, my question is , (if its possible to ocmpare) if I have a desktop that is a pentium 4 3ghz and a laptop...

'95 Honda del Sol engine dies at high speeds [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone. My girlfriend's '95 del Sol dies at highway speeds. The engine just stops, rpm drops to zero. The car starts up fine afterwards, but after a few minutes of driving, it dies again. We had to get it towed home (140 dollars!! AHH! ). Now she's too scared to drive it anywhere too...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.