Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2010, 05:47 AM
    Paypal Help
    I accept rent payments on my website using a form for the person to enter their credit card number and amount of rent they are paying.

I'll be dumping my Merchant account.

I've set up a Paypal account for the business - so that people can continue to use a credit card... or their Paypal account if they wish.

I know how to set up Buy Now buttons using the Merchant Services, but I can't figure out how to allow the people to enter any amount as the amount they are paying.

Do any of you know how to do that?

Thanks!
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2010, 07:07 AM

I've learned now that Paypal cannot do an option for a payment amount where the payee chooses the amount.

I've also checked out Google Checkout and found them to be the same way.

I'm bummed that these "big boys" are not yet offering a payment method for this type of option.

I guess technology is not yet up to what I need.

It surprises me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paypal account [ 6 Answers ]

I'm not having account in paypal But I liked to be a online tutor everyone asking for the paypal account actually what this account for?? How to create? Any fees? I gone through the site of pay pal more over I can't able get what it is actually meant for?/ Is this really secure one??

Using paypal [ 20 Answers ]

Is it safe to use paypal. My son wants to buy a pair of shoes from a company called Eastbay. I have used companies such as LL Bean/credit card with no problems... just wondering though. Thanks

Service like paypal [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a cheaper service like paypal?

Paypal accounts [ 3 Answers ]

For those of you who have children, don't make a paypal account, because paypal is so simple, all you need is the password, and you can buy something, don't need to type in your credit card. I am telling you not to make a paypal acc because your children could get on it and buy w/e they wanted (if...

View more questions Search