Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DearLesha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2010, 01:31 AM
    Calculate the volume of 56g of nitrogen gas at 750 mmHg and 25 degrees C. Show work
    can someone please help me.. =)
    DrBob1 Posts: 425, Reputation: 86

Nov 24, 2010, 04:21 PM
    DearLesha
    Use what should be a familiar equation: PV = nRT. Your question has all the information you need to solve for the Pressure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nitrogen volume calculator [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have, Nitrogen gas cylinder which capacity is 500 m3 @ 2000 psi, I want to fill the Line with nitrogen gas @550 psi, volume of the line is 180 m3, in this case how much Nitrogen gas cylinder required to fill the line with above spec. and give me a nitrogen volume calculator. Thanks,...

Calculate: Heating 235 g of water from 22.6 degrees C to 94.4 degrees C in a microwav [ 1 Answers ]

I guess we must use c=lambda*frequency...

Volume in mmhg with constant volume and temp at stp [ 0 Answers ]

If the temperature starts at stp and changes to 40 degrees C and we have constant volume what would be the new pressure in mmhg?

Volume of nitrogen [ 4 Answers ]

I have a cylinder whose liquid volume is 9.2 litres. It is to be filled with pure Nitrogen at a pressure of 150 bar. What will be the volume of the Nitrogen gas filled in Cu.feet and Cu. metres? What will be the weight of the filled gas?

Volume Nitrogen Gas Question [ 1 Answers ]

How would I solve this problem? The decomposition of sodium azide (NaN3) solid to sodium liquid and nitrogen gas is used in air bags. What volume of nitrogen gas measured at 725 mm of Hg and 26 degrees celsius is produced when 75 g of sodium azide (molar mass= 65.01 g/mol) decomposes?

View more questions Search