Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angeden Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2010, 07:07 PM
    All my icons opens itunes.
    When I try to open internet explorer or Yahoo messenger it opens up itunes and in the target type it says itunes how can I change this. *** help
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Nov 27, 2010, 07:09 PM

Download the following link and run it...

Download

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My pes11 doesn't opens [ 1 Answers ]

I have installed it but when I try to open the game then it shows the message:-your video card doesn't support and etc; and then it provides the options:- abort,retry and ignore.I have ignored it but then it says 'pes has stoppeed working'.. what to do?

My storm door opens in? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a breezeway that has just an old aluminum storm door with jalousie windows. The panes are beginning to fall out, the door isn't worth repairing any longer. I've already installed an after market deadbolt and made other repairs. Can the storm doors sold at home improvement stores be installed...

CD drive opens [ 1 Answers ]

My CD drive on a dell laptop keeps opening up very erratically. No disk in it. Just keeps popping open usually every minute or so. Any ideas?

Rehanging a door - so it opens the other way [ 9 Answers ]

Hi guys I need some advice on how to "flip" my bedroom door. Right now it opens into the room, and I want it to open "out". Can it be with not too much mess? I guess I'll need to turn the door frame but I have no idea how without damaging the wall (common plasterboard). I'd appreciate any...

Opens in safe mode [ 2 Answers ]

I was opening my word processing but error message appear and ask the word proccesing to open in safe mode What must I do?

View more questions Search