Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rabbie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2010, 02:47 PM
    On av channels a large green icon appears on screen, it is a bush TV, how do I remove
    When I go to an av channel a large icon appears on screen
    How do I remove this icon
    FadedMaster Posts: 1,510, Reputation: 148
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2010, 05:58 PM
    What do you mean when you say a large icon appears? Is it just a large green box, is the screen green? Please explain and if possible take a picture.

You could try pressing a return/exit button on the remote, or an OK/Select button. When you say "av channel" do you mean when you change inputs?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vpn connected blue screen appears [ 4 Answers ]

Hai all Can you advice me on this when I try to connect vpn I am getting blue screen Can any one help on this Can any body come on chat [email protected]

My laptop screen suddenly started shaking and one line appears on the screen [ 1 Answers ]

Mu laptop screen started shaking & some double thin line appears on the top of the screen, I am really scared of that... so many insects move around my laptop most of the time, can anyone please suggest me what can I do to stop screen shaking & remove the lines from screen??

Can't get to the icon screen [ 2 Answers ]

I have a ( hand me down ) computer that I want to install windows xp on , but I can't , there is a blue screen that is asking (Insert card or press Ctrl-Alt-Delete to begin). When I press Ctrl-Alt-Delete it ask for user name and password (which I don't have ) , so therefore I can't get off the blue...

Screen quick launch icon [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm having problem with shortcut icons on the screen, before I had to reinstall windows xp, the icons on the screen had white text under the icon, now it's black text in a coloured box, any suggestions on how to change it back. Many thanks

View more questions Search