Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mustang01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2010, 11:03 AM
    Nsmco-sewing-machine-model-rbr
    Hi , I havw a national SMCO treadle sewing machine. On the machine it says ' IMPROVED SEAMSTRESS. . All original and good shape . Working condition. Was wondering what it worth approx. History , My grand mother had it.. 1920?thanks Al
    coveredbygrace Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 02:20 PM
    I need a diagram of how to thread my NSMCO model machine whee do I get it
    coveredbygrace Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2012, 02:21 PM
    I need a diagram to show how to thread my machine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White Rotary Sewing Machine Model # FR 3113766 What year is this machine? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a White Rotary Sewing Machine Model # FR 3113766. I would like to know the year. It has the original book and all the attachments. It has a small motor and a light.

NSMCO Sewing machine [ 0 Answers ]

I have a NSMCO sewing machine. It says International on the front and the serial number is 1052104 and the model is RUSA. The instruction book it titled (The Reversew electric Sewing Machine". I would like as much information as possible from anyone who might know something about this sewing...

National sewing machine model rusa [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am trying to get a manual for my seamstress reversew machine model RUSA made by National sewing company I would also like to be able to have a date of manufactory for it as well if anyone could help it is greatly apperciated.I have tried to look online but have had no luck. Thanks

NSMCO sewing machine model RBR [ 7 Answers ]

I have just been given my grandmothers sewing machine. I think it was made by national sewing machine company. I have not been able to find a serial number, the model is RBR and on the front of the machine it says International Rotary. The machine is in a cabinet for which the front opens and...

Need model number of antique sewing machine [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Domestic Rotary sewing machine. It was manufactured by the White Sewing Machine Corp. in Cleveland Ohio. The serial # is 127x8123. I'd like to know the date of manufacture and the model number so I can order a manual for it. Thank you.

View more questions Search