Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessica17 Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Jan 6, 2007, 10:28 PM
    Angry
    Dear who ever

I will not tell you my name. For some reason I am always feeling :mad: with someone but I don't know who.
    spikerbiker Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Jan 13, 2007, 12:12 PM
    When you always feel angry, there must be an underlying reason why. Sometimes it comes out in different ways, like kicking the dog for no good reason. I call that your anger coming out sideways. Try writing or talking to somebody to try and find out where this deep anger is coming from.
    chippers Posts: 440, Reputation: 88

Jan 13, 2007, 12:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jessica17
    Dear who ever

I will not tell you my name. For some reason I am always feeling :mad: with someone but I don't know who.
    I'd suggest counseling. It sounds like something happened in your past that's making you feel this way. You could be hurting inside and showing anger is how you're reacting to it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unhappy and angry [ 9 Answers ]

Before I even begin to write this I know that it will be long so I'll make a concerted effort to be short. I really don't want to have to explain myself, we all always do so much explaining when we are trying to figure our own selves out. It's really just bad communication. I am unhappy and...

My boyfriend has no sex with me and I am angry! [ 5 Answers ]

Why is it that my boyfriend is not sexual with me for the past month, almost?

In Love but Always Angry [ 3 Answers ]

I have been dating for 2 years. We've moved in together. I'm 21 and he is 36. Age Difference... I know! My problem is he takes everything the wrong way. I love him! But, we have different views on how to raise children. I have a 6 year old son. He has a 6 year old daughter and a 9 year old son....

My teens are angry-I divorced their dad [ 18 Answers ]

We each had one of the children after our divorce and then my youngest decided she wanted to live with her dad and my other daughter. I disagreed and she moved anyway. Now I am faced with proving why I should have the custody back the way it was. My oldest is calling my late at night and calling me...

View more questions Search