Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haustin Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2010, 02:45 AM
    Marial arts movie with Bruce lee or look a like that is fighting a samurai warrior.
    Bruce has to spit needles into samuarai eyes to defeat him. Lee chooses not finish off the samurai and he tells the defeated samurai that the "Chinese are not animals, but men" and the samurai takes his own life.

Check out some similar questions!

Bruce Lee philosophy and training question? [ 1 Answers ]

Firstly I'd like to know what was the driving factor that led to his success. How did he attain such high levels of self motivation? And if you have any information on his day to day routine, that'd be great. I'm really a fan and just am curious about this type of stuff. Good day.

Kid marial arts movie from early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a kid's martial arts movie from the early 90's, the movie starts in like Taiwan or Mongolia or something, and these 3 boys and one of their mom are on vacation there, and they're riding water buffalo, and get chased by some bad guys, and when they get back to the US,...

Movie of a warrior with an eagle, a tiger and 2 ferrets. [ 6 Answers ]

Please help me find the title of this movie about a blond Tarzan look alike, a bit like He-man (but not He-man because I know they also did a movie of him) who fights the powers of darkness. He could be the son of the king and queen which are murdered at the beginning of the movie, but I am not...

Bruce Lee [ 2 Answers ]

Was Bruce Lee ever beaten?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.