Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucy321 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2010, 07:04 PM
    I feel suicidal.
    nickienichole24 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2010, 06:12 PM

Get a very funny movie like fear and loathing in las vegas.. u might think its stupid at 1st but girl it really is funny after a little bit and old school.. wow that's a very good 1.. the madegascar cartoonsmight make you feel beter I like them myself there are a fewmore that's more rcent I don't have 2 good memory rie now. Jus think everything could be worse.. think of what you do have and how to work on what you don't. No one else can fix this but u(well a doctor) but I was always to scared to go so I did it myself and I made it through those hard times.Maby we can talk I can tell you my story and it may give you streanth.
    kulala1 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2010, 08:20 PM
    Come to suicide that mean something you can't get over. You must have something bothering you that you can't solve. Becoming suicidal is a major action for a person. I suggest you need someone to talk to calmly and solve your trouble. Suicide is not a chosen path for life so you must remember to live on and find your answer.
    killerwhales22 Posts: 52, Reputation: -3

Dec 12, 2010, 02:57 PM
    Suicide is something is when you commit you can't say I mae a mistake I won't make next time
    It is permament no second chance and you might be more miserable in the aferlife so enjoy the life you have here on earth
    Also suicide is selfish to your family and friends who love and care about you and if you commit suicide you could other peoples emotions as well
    Don't DO THAT TO YOURSELF FIND SOMETHING WORTH LIVING FOR IT IS OUT THERE :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you know if you're suicidal? [ 7 Answers ]

Lately, I've been feeling depressed. I suffer from anxiety-induced depression and take medication for it, but I can't stop the thoughts that come into my head sometimes. I feel worthless, ugly, and regretful about so many things. On multiple occasions I would keep myself up at night, thinking about...

How do I know if I am suicidal? [ 1 Answers ]

I grew up in a violent home and was raped when I was seven. I am constantly putting myself down and feeling not good enough for anything, like my boyfriend, like college, like my friends. Myself esteem is very low, and feel as though no one cares. I grew up with three men who beat my mother, one...

Why am I doomed in relationships and feel nearly suicidal after? [ 8 Answers ]

Well my problem? I've been dumped--again. The first time I was dumped was about a month ago by a boyfriend of a year and a half who left me for "my inability to be sexual", and in an attempt to get over him I started to get to know another guy. I hit it off with the new guy, who was shy and kept to...

Do I tell her how I feel? The crazy "exes ex is suicidal" thing is ending. [ 2 Answers ]

So, Some of you may know my story from my previous post here :"My exes ex is suicidal." Here is my last question her: Okay, So my ex girlfriends ex boyfriend is suicidal. We will call the girlfriend 'Mary' and her ex boyfriend 'John,' and myslef 'Joe.' Mary went out with John for 4 months....

HELP! Suicidal! [ 12 Answers ]

My boyfriend has recently gone off to uni, I'm stuck here without him. Recently he cheated on me and I don't no what to do I love him and I want to be with him, but he thinks its best to break up as he wants to experience other girlfriends. I was his first love and he was mine. Neither of us have...

View more questions Search