Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monicaluc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2010, 03:15 PM
    What would the general journal entry be for an adjusting entry?
    Depreciation for the month:
    Factory equipment... $642.00
    Office equipment... $369.70
    What accounts are debited and credited?
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2010, 03:53 PM

Debit Depreciation Expense for the total amount
    Credit Accumulated Depreciation - Factory Equipment for 642.00
    Credit Accumulated Depreciation - Office Equipment for 369.70

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Journal entry and adjusting entry [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: I am new to this site. I am coming across some difficulty with my assignment. If someone can please help me:confused: 1. On may 1st, there was a rent payment for may and June for 4500. THEN 2. I have an adjusting entry for a $1000 of unearned rent. Here is the confusing part to...

General Journal entry [ 0 Answers ]

Please, help. There is holding corporation. It has four LLC. This business is real estate. The holding corporations feeds the four LLC. For example the holding corp got rental income check (deposit) from one property but the property`s owner is the LLC. Or for example there is a bill for the LLC...

The reversing entry in the general journal and posting it to the general ledger [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I need to know How I can post reversing etry in to the general ledger ? For example if I have The business last paid a water bill in May, which was for 3 months of water expense up to the end of April. The additional accrual entry for water expense for the last two months is $2,290. And I...

General journal entry [ 1 Answers ]

Recorded cash revenue for the second half of July for $4320. What are the two general journal entries?

What do I debit/credit in journal entry/adjusting entry? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I am unsure about the correct way to debit/credit these entries. Can someone help me? Window Washing Company opened on July 1, 2010. During July the following transactions were completed: July 1 Issued 14,456 shares of common stock for $14,456 cash. July 1 Purchased used truck for...

View more questions Search