Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tribalwolf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2010, 06:01 AM
    Spirits
    OK.so... heres my story first. One day I was watching TV in my room and mom wascleanoing the house. She told me to clean the cat box.as I was doing so,for some weirdly strange reason,a glass cup flew.. FLEW.. across the kitchen and smashed to pieces. Mom and I wer like... ok then. That's not weird at all. So I went back in my room with my dog and I was in there for about an hour or 2 when my dog,just out of nowere,jumps up and starts growling at the hall.he keeps growling as his head slaowly moves to the bathroom and he calms down a bit. Now this happens a lot so I ignored it. About a split miniute later I hear a HUGE crash RITE behind my wall(were the bathroom is) I run out of my bedroom and look in the bathroom and my eyes got bigger than saucers when I say my mirror smashed to pieces on the floor.my dog came out and started growling at the mirror and his head slowly moved twords the spare bedroom(the creepy room were I feel like someone's watching me)he looks at the bedroom doorway and then stops growling. Now my question.
    Is there paranormal activity going on around me without my family noticing? Or am I just insane?
    tribalwolf Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2010, 06:05 AM

Sorry I had a few spelling errors. "say my mirror" is supposed to be "saw my mirror". Oh and 1 more thing... if you don't believe in ghosts and want to insult me... do not respond. If you don't believe in ghosts and just want to say so in a NICE way.. then go ahead. All people who do believe in ghosts and want to say something about this or answer my question... *** DO SO AND SHOW ALL HATERS THAT GHOSTS,SPIRITS,DEMONS ARE REAL!!
    stacebake Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Jan 13, 2011, 10:50 PM
    Hiya, I believe in ghosts! Haha. They say that dogs and children can see/sense the paranormal, I don't know why like but they can. Has anyone ever died in the house? Does it feel like a bad spirit or a good spirit?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing spirits [ 15 Answers ]

My 7 year old son recently informed us that he sees "dead people's faces". He is able to look at them straight on but says they do not talk to him. He says he can only see them at night so we got him a bright night light for his room. A couple of nights ago, he came in and told us that there...

I can see spirits [ 21 Answers ]

I see spirits not only loved ones but also demons but they seem like their gathering somewhere

Spirits [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone explain my terrifying experiences with a dark shadowed figure/form pinning me down on my bed as I am falling asleep... I am struggling fercely and screaming for help... I feel totally violated and helpless... it floats out of window when disturbed by my husband checking on me...

Spirits are following me [ 9 Answers ]

I was told by a physchic that I have spirits following me and have for a while. I was also told that I have a demon following me. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!

What spirits are [ 3 Answers ]

I believe for the most part free roaming spirits are angels either demon or the ones on Gods team what are your thoughts?

View more questions Search