Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sameerjee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2010, 08:48 AM
    Database
    Hi,
    I would like to ask about said topic.. is it good to do a reserch... any related topic in this you can help...
    Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 21, 2010, 01:39 PM

Please clarify, your question makes little sense.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Misuse of a C.S. Database [ 18 Answers ]

I have just been charged with a felony 3 for obtaining information from a controlled substance database. I am 1 of 3 co-defendants. This is my first offense. I have been told through consults I will probably get 30 days in the county jail and another said it's possible but I can probably get...

Advertising Database [ 3 Answers ]

I work in real estate and need to set up an advertising database. Is Microsoft Access suitable for this or what would be the best program to use? I need to be able to charge out advertising on a weekly basis to each relevant property, e.g. the property address needs to be in the database and...

Database [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! I would like to have some detailed information about This topic:- Specify the hardware needed to support Database system, supporting your reasoning with argument and a detailed rationale. Waiting for your reply Cheers Reetika

Database [ 1 Answers ]

In a database I have inputed a subform. The subform adds up totals of plants by adding Price*quantity. That is fine, the problem I have is that I want to have a box that adds up all the plants totals to give an overal price. Anyway you can help me? Thanks

View more questions Search