Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hamza74 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2010, 02:50 PM
    Why is it so hard to find a nice girl in London?
    Why is it so hard to find a nice girl in London.
    ForeverZero Posts: 312, Reputation: 82

Nov 20, 2010, 06:44 PM
    You seem whiny. That'd explain it. Just a hunch though.

Nov 20, 2010, 07:10 PM
    I am not whiny , I am not complaining about trivial thing, I am rich , good looking , they allweys after my Money , that is why there not nice .
    ForeverZero Posts: 312, Reputation: 82

Nov 20, 2010, 07:17 PM

If it makes you feel better, I'm not after your money.

Nov 20, 2010, 11:47 PM
    Yes I feel much better , the first girl, we meet in park with her dog, I tough was love for first side, after two month, She invieted her friendin in my place, I don't drink , they start drinking , around 1pm her friend ask to me if I can dance with her, I said yes why not, soon we start dancing She start touching groping, my girl friend went to the kitching she was getting drink, I was telling this girl to stop, and time to go home, my girl friend offer heard,
    She was verry upset, she told her get out my house , and she started yelling swearing, I told my girl friend , don't talk your friend like that she had too much to drank that is all she will be fine tmrw, I told her let as drop home, soon we stap to car , her friend start talking about , how she use to flow me to Tesco, to the park, one day in Arsenal Stadium , in Gym ,She was after me allmost 6 month, after we drop the girl we back at home , we went strait to bed, we walk up around 1pm afternoon , I made her brakefast , then asked her , is that true , she sayid yes is true, I allweys wanted to have good life she sayid , in my shock I told her , you had good life , you health you work in the bank ,what is better then that , she told me she loves me, in beginning it was all about the money, I don't care about the money any more I love you all my heart , and balablalbla, the rest was history I did't wanne heart norhing from her , so we broke up, from next week, I will sale my 2 cars , and buy Vauxhall Corsa , rent out my house , I will rent 1 bed room flat, see what happens, wish me luck, sorry about my English , couse I am from Holland, I am still learning English Spelling, that is why, I hope you understand when I say there is not nice girls any more in London.This happen twice in one year.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this a nice winter coat for a girl? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm trying to buy my girlfriend a winter coat. She's moved to another city where it rains and snows quite a bit. She's a size 18 UK or size 14 American. She's very conscious about what coats she wears as she has loads of "junk in the trunk". I have narrowed down to these two but am not too sure if...

Having a hard time finding a nice stair runner. [ 3 Answers ]

I've finally figured out how I will refinish the staircase leading to my house's second floor. I've decided to paint the treads AND risers white... then I'll purchase a runner. My problem... I can't find a store that sells the type of runner I want. I'm looking for a thin, plain runner with...

What can I do that would be nice for my girl? [ 3 Answers ]

What can I do that would be nice for my girl? To let her know I love her? I am 18 and my girlfriend is 17 I want to to do something really special to let her no I love her and I want to be with her for ever

View more questions Search