Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needhelp-2 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2010, 11:25 AM
    Can someone who has medicare taxes paid in full obtain medicare part A ONLY ?
    Can someone who has paid their medicare taxes in full obtain medicare part A only and does not want part B?
    Not elegible for Social Security benefits.

Check out some similar questions!

SSN/Medicare taxes paid in error during OPT in 2005 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I paid SSN/MEdicare taxes while I was working in OPT in 2005. I did not know then that it was not supposed to be deducted off my paycheck. As per the direction of the IRS customer service, I claimed a refund by filing form 843 in Nov, 2009. I recently got a response, saying that they are...

Medicare taxes being paid twice [ 1 Answers ]

Is there an exempt status for an employee who is over 65 and is making quarterly payments to Medicare on his own and is still being taxed in his payroll as well? Can he stop making his pre-tax contribution? Thanks. Karen

Taxes paid on Medicare benefits? [ 2 Answers ]

I am disabled and receiving medicare benefits. Is there a tax form I need to fill out for taxes?

Medicare Part J [ 1 Answers ]

My mother is 81 years old and is on medicare and has Plan J. She recently received her Social Security Check and was deducted $32 for Rx under the medicare plan J. Do you know why a charge is being made for this as she is covered under AARP (United Healthcare) for prescriptions and pays a...

Paid SS and Medicare while in F1 [ 10 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm very confused. I worked on my F1 (OPT) from June 15th - December 19th 2005 but my company deducted social security and medicare taxes (it's a small company and they didn't know any different). On December 19th I switched my status from F1 to H1b. Apparently I can claim a refund...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.