Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dilauha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2007, 02:52 PM
    Credit Card Authorization without my permission
    I had services done on my vehicle which were not under warranty. I did not pay them at the time for these services. Months earlier I had received a service loaner from them and provided my credit card for the loaner. The company has now charged my credit card for the parts that were not under warranty without my authorization. What can I do??
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 6, 2007, 03:37 PM
    If they cannot produce a bill with your signature that ok'd the work then they were wrong, but if you didn't pay and got your vehicle back, seems you should have been asking questions then, but check it out but know also that you owe the money. I can't see any one letting you drive off without payment being arranged.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 6, 2007, 03:44 PM
    Hello dilauha:

Why didn't you pay for the parts then? Did they make a mistake? Ok, so you paid for the parts later. What difference does it make? You owed the money, didn't you?

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 6, 2007, 04:00 PM
    Yes I don't fully understand, when I go to pick my car up, at the window, until I pay, make payment arrangements they don't hand me my keys.

So what arrangement to pay did you make with them?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help about a Credit Card Debt [ 11 Answers ]

Please advise. I am currently in South Florida I moved here after a divorce. Before moving I tried to settle my credit card debts but after two hurricanes went into a tail spin. I begged for my credit counseling agreement for 3 months, in April of this year I tried to get back on track and they...

Credit Card Judgement [ 1 Answers ]

My spouse and I recently received a "Citation".. ie judgement from prior unpaid cc dept. I live in the state of TX - as I understand the law, the court c/not place a lien on my property.. Homestead State.. This prior dept is 5yrs old and will expire off my c report in 2 yrs.. financially, we are...

Credit card [ 2 Answers ]

Why would a credit card company offer to take a settlement of $4,700 on a debt of $29,000?

I Need Credit Card [ 2 Answers ]

I Need Credit Card To Purchase Some Books

View more questions Search