Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sayra119 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2007, 01:53 PM
    Old movie on Disney
    There was a movie aired on the Disney channel in the 80's/early 90's. The animation reminded me of The Hobbit. I only remember a boy and maybe a wizard. There was also an evil giant that used a long fingernail to give children nightmares. I thinkit took place in a castle. Does anyone have any idea what movie this is?
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2007, 02:14 PM
    I'd look up The BFG
    Kohoutek Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Jan 10, 2007, 07:09 AM
    The sword and the stone? I've never seen it but it fits the description of Disney/boy/wizards!
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Feb 23, 2007, 09:19 PM
    The Black Cauldron?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possible Nickelodeon or Disney Tv show or movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this show from the early to mid 90's where this world is low tech sort of but there are people that have suits that can create electric balls as a weapon, I remember is looked kind of asian. If anyone can help please let me know, I think it was a nickelodeon or disney show or mini series.

A cartoon possibly by Disney? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember I saw a cartoon about two mice, a father and son. And I think they wanted to blend in with real mice, but they couldn't. There's one part in there that I remember vaguely. The father and son were going somewhere and someone or something stomped on the baby mouse and the father mourned...

Scifi/fantasy movie - possibly on Disney long ago... [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I've posted this already but thought I would give it another shot. There was a movie, I'm almost 100% sure it was on the Disney channel back in the early 90s. There was a girl who was an alien and she had deep purple hair and 3 moles on the side of her face. I think she was found in...

Looking for bulk lot of Disney DVDs [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know if I'm putting this quesgtion in the right subject but I don't know where else to put it: Do any of you's know where I can get a big bulk lot of Disney DVDs for a good price and the dvds or either region 4 or region free?

View more questions Search