Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hotchik09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2010, 08:15 AM
    How to mix creams?
    I am currently using caro light and believe me I think my skin is as tough as am ELEPHANT!I would like to know what to add to make it just a little bit stronger with out spoiling my skin!! than u
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Nov 19, 2010, 12:42 PM

Buy AmLactin body lotion.It will help you exfoliate

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Whitening Creams [ 18 Answers ]

Used Skin Clear ( whitening cream) for oser a year now, Now I want to stop using it but I become more darker than I was before using.. Need help on how to resolve this problem with No such effects of becoming too darker

Can I apply a 6" S-III mix over a 6" S-I mix pavement? [ 0 Answers ]

I am working on roadway reconstruction in the Caribbean where we are using a 12" S-III asphaltic base and a 5" S-I surface course. The Sub-base is compacted crushed rock. The contractor placed 1 km of the surface course over the sub-base. Since the design mix of the S-I uses a smaller gravel, we...

Bleaching Creams [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a skin bleaching product that actually works

Stop Lab/Bulldog mix pup from biting terrior mix. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 4 month old black lab/american bulldog mix and a 2 year old pug/terrier mix. My Lab/Bulldog mix is very playful and will sometimes will grab onto my terrier mix cheeks trying to get her to play. I noticed yesterday that he is starting to scratch her cheeks and now they're all red and...

View more questions Search