Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deist Posts: 225, Reputation: 7

Nov 19, 2010, 05:59 AM
    Refund on postal money order.
    I recently sent an international postal money order to Canada to purchase a product. How long a time should I wait without receiving the product before I get a refund for the money order ?
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Nov 19, 2010, 10:38 PM

Have you contacted the company or whoever you are purchasing the product from? Or is there anyway of tracking your purchase? I would say it depends on when the item was expected. Like say it was expected to arrive in 4 to 6 weeks and it'd only been 5, I'd say wait. But if you were expecting the product to come by a certain time and it hadn't and the company wasn't doing anything to resolve the problem, that's when I'd be asking for a refund.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Money order [ 5 Answers ]

Is there a way to check online if a money order has been processed for payment? I bought it at the Post Office but I can't find anything on their website.

I haven't a signed a lease for that apt but now she won't refund me the money back [ 1 Answers ]

I haven't a signed a lease for that apt but now she won't refund me the money back?

Contract cancellation & refund of money [ 1 Answers ]

We recently put money on an item that has a 7 day clause. We decided to cancel within contract clause time however they have already cashed check. Can they do this? Should they not hold check till day after 7 day period. How can I get back money before their 4-6 week time frame.

Tracing a money order [ 1 Answers ]

When tracing a money order will it let you know if a company cashed it and who signed the money order? The reason I ask this is because I sent a money order to my cable company and they said it never been received. But I traced the money order and it been cashed.

Money order [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I cash a money order written out to me. I don't have a bank account

View more questions Search