Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SadLilGurl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2010, 08:45 PM
    I need help
    Latly I've been really sad and depressed. I honestly don't KNOW the reason and its killing me! I used to cut myself (Lonnnng time ago) and I've gotten back into the habit of doing it. I don't know weather its about my friends all getting into relationships and leaving me behind or the fact that I litarly hate my lief either way I would like to get advice. ALSO how do I act more... girlyish. I've always been a tom boy pretty but my aditude is unatractive how do I change that? *** help me out :)
    bur0043 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 18, 2010, 10:58 PM
    I have depression and I cut so I know how you feel and I'm not a girly girl but I isn't a tom boy either. I suggest that you have a girly friend change your cloths and spend time with her and pay attenion to how she acts etc
    Sorry if this doesn't help
    Mycurses Posts: 57, Reputation: 3

Nov 22, 2010, 06:11 PM
    I don't always feel girly either so what I do is observe what girly girls are wearing at that particular point in time and try to mimic what they are wearing. Unless I am uncomfortable with it like if it is skirts. I also try to do my hair up more often, and get it out of my face. What I recommend is a high pony tail with your bangs out or two very loose braids. They are my favorite. As for the depression thing, I sometimes feel very sad and just want my life to end. But then again I am a larger girl and sometimes feel insecure about my weight so if that is your problem I suggest as many sit ups as you can do before bed (I'm up to 57) and with as small of a margin between your sets as possible. I'm also cutting down on the amount of junk I eat and eating smaller portions. And tell yourself you are gorgeous and that you can do everything and anything you want. Try new things and find what you are good at and pursue it. I know it is hard but just keep telling yourself you can do it. You can do it. I would love to hear back from you so please please take my advice and just tell yourself you are a beautiful girl and you can do ANYTHING. You are wonderful. And also like the last comment said, try to find some friends, and my advice will help you do that so just randomly ask if you can hang out with some people. That's what I did and now I have these friends that help me and encourage me.
    jane_doe Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2010, 07:20 PM
    On the whole cutting thing...
    A wise frined once told me all cutting does is leave you with memories of pain and agony so just don't do it.
    It was possibly the smartest piece of advice I've ever heard.
    Hope it helps you like it helped me(:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search