Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akmarinemom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2010, 02:50 PM
    Why I am dreaming of my dead husband?
    Why Am I dreaming of my husband who passed away 2 years ago & he is talking too me & I canot hear him, but he smiles, takes my hand holding it & we are going some where together? After he passed away, I would hear his voice calling me, hear his footsteps & see tall dark shawdows in my house.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 18, 2010, 03:59 PM
    I think it shows that you need to know that he wouldn't mind if you got your life back, and you see and hear and dream what you need to see and hear and dream. That's just my beliefs. If you believe that his spirit is with you, that's fine, maybe it's all the same thing. Smiling, taking you somewhere, but you don't remember where - signs that he wants you to be happy and even find someone new, without him telling you what to do.
    mzlegendary1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2012, 04:23 PM
    Hi I lost my husband 4yrs ago. Recently he been in my dream.. I see his face clearly. But lastnight he was in my dream where we were sitting in the livingroom and he says to me,that he wants me to meet his mother which she been deceased since he was 3. Does this mean anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreaming about my dead husband [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone, sadly my husband died 9 months ago, and lately I have started having very disturbing dreams which make me feel sad for days afterwards. I am sitting in the carriage of a train when someone tells me that my husband is in the next carriage. I go to the next carriage to find him...

Dreaming of the dead [ 4 Answers ]

Hi , My brother committed suicide a year ago now, I was very close to him and found it very hard to deal with, but felt as though I had dealt with it. A couple of nights ago, I dreamt that he was at my sister's house and I was talking to him. But in my dream his skin was all dull and grey and...

Get dead husband to let go [ 5 Answers ]

My husband of 10 yrs and father of my children was very sick with cancer for 4 yrs and got so tired of being sick and not being able to do anything with our kids took an overdose and died in the bed with me and at the time our 5 yr old son. That was 2005. Since then he has done things that let me...

Do the dead try communicate, how do you know if they communicating or you just dreaming [ 3 Answers ]

A friend of mine died, and I only found out a few months after she died(she had moved away from me) and when I found out I had to track her mother down (since I found out here number had changed awhile back because I smsed her happy birthday and all and never got a reply). Her mom was a constable,...

View more questions Search