Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2010, 12:55 PM
    Movie with robin williams as a doctor
    There is a movie I'm searching for, its with robin williams as a doctor. There is a scene where there is a funeral for two young children and then robin williams is a grieving doctor afterwards
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2010, 12:56 PM

Patch Adams? Patch Adams (1998) - IMDb
    noobcannon777 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2010, 02:44 AM
    Patch Adams?
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0129290/
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 26, 2010, 03:51 AM

Are you sure he's a doctor in that film? This does not describe Patch Adams, but rather Dead Poets Society where Robin Williams is a teacher and one of his students commits suicide.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2010, 04:54 AM

It is not Patch adams, because in that movie it ends quite funny.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In a movie a women was in coma, she is doctor but her sole lives in her apartment [ 1 Answers ]

I saw that movie on HBO in that movie a girl is a doctor and any how she is in coma, but her sole is in her rented apartment. And a owner gives her apt. to another man and only he can see her sole he can talk with her. That girl never remember that who is she and where her body. That man helped her...

Movie about willie otis williams [ 2 Answers ]

Movie about willie otis williams,put in prison for a rape he did not commit

Movie where robin hood battles lucifer? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie around 1990. Robin hood and his merry men are in a detective role, discovering a murdered man had a written pact with the devil. A coven of heretical women posing as nuns summon Lucifer who has blue skin. Wikipedia's listing of robin hood films doesn't have it.

Awakenings starring robin williams anyone? [ 2 Answers ]

Have you ever watched this movie? If yes then what do you think is the most appropriate theme for this? :) just want to know what others think about this mivie. Thanks

Movie with robein Williams [ 1 Answers ]

Hey all, I saw a movie years ago with ( I believe ) Robin Williams called Herman or Hector or something like that... it began in the days of the Vikings and went right to present day Los Angeles. In each period in history this Hector , Herman was a different character within the time frame. I...

View more questions Search