Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mahdi_tavakoli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2003, 12:03 AM
    Saving Yahoo Inbox
    Hello
    Pleas tell me how can I write all of my information at my Yahoo Inbox on a CD Instantly??
    Thank you
    [email protected]
    elina Posts: 136, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2003, 11:01 PM
    Re: saving Yahoo Inbox
    mahdi_tavakoli, recording or burning all of your YAHOO INBOX e-mail files directly from the INBOX to a blank CD-R is not a 1 step process. Unless someone can show us how to do that, recording or burning files takes several steps, just like in a normal CD-R burning fashion.

1st, you would have to copy the files that you would like to copy from your YAHOO e-mail account to your computer C: drive, using notepad or MICROSOFT WORD. However, that means if you would like to read these same files from the CD-R, you would have to have WINDOWS OS installed such as WIN 98 and/or MICROSOFT WORD installed, too.

Then, if your computer doesn't have a CD REWRITER drive already installed, you would have to buy one.

Then, buy some blank CD-R disks to record.  You probably need only 1 CD-R disk, but the CD-R disks usually sell in sets or bundle and it's cheaper to buy them in sets, anyway.

Then, once both the CD-REWRITER drive is properly installed into your computer, & the software that came with the CD-REWRITER drive are installed into your computer,

Then finally, at this point, you can "burn" or record your YAHOO e-mail files that you had saved onto your computer C: drive (using notpad or other word processor software) onto the blank CD disk.

Just ask a rep at your local computer store how to go about buying, installing, and using the CD REWRITER drive and blank CD disk.

Of course, you can easily copy all the YAHOO e-mail files from your computer that you saved to--using notepad, for example--onto several blank floppy disks, depending on how many files you would like to save.

But back to your original intention, there is yet no way to burn a web-based file, such as that of YAHOO e-mail directly onto a blank CD-R.

If anyone knows how to do it without using notepad or any word processor, please show both of us how to do it. ;)
    z_amir26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2011, 11:33 AM
    Amir26

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Saving pictures [ 3 Answers ]

Every time I try to save my pictures from my camera through the camera program to a CD-R, a rewritable CD, or a flash drive, it says that it is write protected. What could be wrong. I know I have done this before and it worked.

Saving account interest [ 3 Answers ]

Just how is the interest paid on savings figured? Say, for instance, I have $10,000.00 in my saving account and the interest is 3.5%. How much interest will I earn at the end of the month and how is this figured??

Saving e-mails [ 2 Answers ]

Good evening all. I wonder if any of you good people can help me again. In my Hotmail account I have created a folder, and I save an e-mail in it each day. Is there any way I can "Burn" them to a disc? Would I have to save each one individually? Thanks in advance. Davidofgrimsby.

View more questions Search