Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Estakhr Posts: 22, Reputation: 0

Nov 18, 2010, 06:46 AM
    What's your feel right now about him life?
    Ask of himself
    That I'm locky?
    What do you what in your life?
    What you have right now?
    What's your wishes?
    Your wishes comes ture or not?
    Why our wishes never comes ture?

How many peoples in this desk feels good, how many feels bad?
    Estakhr Posts: 22, Reputation: 0

Nov 18, 2010, 06:56 AM

My answer is
    My wishes never comes ture because I'm in bad place and bad time with bad peoples
    How we can make our wishes comes ture?
    I guss with help ech other
    With out help we are alone and loser
    We need friends
    Power full friends
    But I feel locky because I ask of myself
    Why I'm not locky?
    And I found answer
    And now I can help myself
    That my wishes comes ture
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2010, 07:40 AM

Answer is:

Depends of the wishes, most wishes we make can only be achieved by hard work.

Helping others with their problems, is the best way to actually help ourselves.

Just because we are alone, doesn't make us a loser. It may or maynot be our individual choice. But it will make us stronger on how we deal with that loneliness.

A friend who is there,trustworthy, dependable, the person that knows most of your secrets and still wants to be your friend, that is the most powerful friend you could ever wish for.

With friends, and family that you love and they love you, isn't that the real self esteem builder and wishes come true!
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Nov 18, 2010, 09:56 AM
    My answer:

I believe I am lucky because of all the experiences I have had the opportunity to experience in this life, whether good or bad.

What I want in my life is to surround myself with people that appreciate what I do, that like me for who I am, and that will have my back if I ever need it.

What I have right now is friends that love me, a family that supports my every step and is always at home waiting for me in case anything ever goes wrong in my life, and I am about to be financially stable, another step toward being independent, something that I am very exited about.

My wishes are to find a girl that makes me happy and that marriage and a family will someday be in the picture, to graduate from an university and be successful enough to make my brother, parents, and the rest of my family in Peru proud of me for what I have accomplished, and to lead a successful and happy life over all where I can create and grow my own offspring with a better mentality than mine so that I will have contributed my part into this world in a positive way.

My wishes have not yet been answered, but I am positive that they will someday, but wishes don't make them self, I will constantly work toward my goals, until I either die defeated or live in victory.

I believe that my wishes will come true, so the last question: Why our wishes never come true? It is irrelevant to the way my mind thinks.

Good Luck,

Javi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help I feel like my life is falling apart [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, so I don't know were to begin I'm 18 years old and basically I feel so lost and not appreciated in this world. I feel vry useless... I got kicked out of work and these last 2 months have been like hell myself esteem level dropped wayyyyyy lowww and I feel like I can't get back on my feet.. I...

I feel like I have no life , alothough I have it all (I think) [ 6 Answers ]

I want to travel , I want to go out meet new people, I want to go shopping . I littrally stayed hoem for the past 2 weeks and am getting really bored , I don't have anything to do I hate reading , and I need a vaction , I love painting but am to lazy to go out and get the things for painting ...

What's life? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi this is i.I don't know why I am living.whats my aim of life.actually I don't know what I want to do.I have no feelings.I m neutral.life is boring.who loves me.nobody cares for me then 4 whom I am living? I don't want 2 live.I have lot of questions.he leave me.my family leave me.I have lost...

I feel like I screwed up my life. [ 3 Answers ]

I know it sounds bad that I feel this way but I just can't help it. I have been in a relationship with a man for about 4 years now. He has a child who has just turned 8. We have all ways got along fine. Now I have had a baby and it feels like a lot has been taken away from me. The step child's...

Help, I feel as though my life is over [ 1 Answers ]

If someone could please help me, I'm feeling so desperate. On 5/30/05, my fiancé (7/31/78) and I (08/08/77) broke up. We met in October of 04, and became engaged on V-Day of this year. On our first date, I felt he was the 'one'. Never in my life did I feel I a connection the way I did with him. We...

View more questions Search