NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2010, 06:47 AM
    Tell us!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2010, 06:52 AM

Hello n:

Without language, we couldn't order breakfast. Without breakfast, we wouldn't survive.

excon
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 18, 2010, 09:23 AM
    I can conceive of it without language, since odds are we humans did.
    If you are writing an essay, perhaps write about a social group of early humans who only gesture and grunt, and imagine what they could and couldn't do. Or a futuristic scenario where we all lose our ability to speak and imagine how the world falls apart, or more likely starts all over.
    The second one might be interesting.
    Animus Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Jan 18, 2011, 12:17 PM
    The two percent difference in genetic structure between Humans and Chimpanzees is the language lobe in your brain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Human Biology- Human eyes changing color? [ 23 Answers ]

Can human eyes change color, or is it just different types of light reflecting in their eyes? I am dating someone whose eyes are sometimes very blue, but sometimes green. I also have a friend whose eyes change from brown to green.

What if community language is my national language [ 1 Answers ]

Australian community language Urdu is my national language. Now, please tell me in this case if I want to claim these points what documents are required? Even I am native Urdu speaker.

The human society is inconceivable without a language? [ 1 Answers ]

the human society is inconceivable without a language?

Movie vampire falls in love with a human and eats and drink human food to become human [ 1 Answers ]

Movie about a vampire who falls in love with a human woman and tries to become human by eating and drinking human food

How to change language in 'Regional and Language Options' without restarting? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there! On windows I have to work on 3 languages, Japanese, English and Thai. Some programs I use don't work on Thai-English windows, so I have to switch the window language to Japanese-English in 'Regional and Language Options' and it restart every time. There's any ways to set window...

View more questions Search