Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pattiemiami Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2010, 06:16 AM
    Minka-Aire Fan won't turnoff
    First the light would turn off….and now the fan won't.
    The fan has a humming noise that it never had before…

Check out some similar questions!

Minka Aire Fan Wiring [ 10 Answers ]

Please help - I'm beside myself on this one having spent pretty much all day with no luck! I apologize this is long but I guess for someone to help I need to be specific. I'm replacing a Hunter fan with a Minka Aire Cobra. The Hunter fan was wired to a single flip wall switch that basically...

Wiring Minka Aire Gyro [ 0 Answers ]

Replacing fan under warranty same fan same controls. Remote is hard wired, two black wires labeled "to fan" "to power" from receptacle power wire, red wire and ground no line wire on original hookup. Hooked power wire to power and hooked to fan to red wire. At fan power wire(black) line wire(white)...

Minka aire artemis wiring [ 0 Answers ]

I am replacing an old fan with a Minka Aire Artemis with a wall mount receiver. In the wall, I have a Black and Red wire. The Wall mount receiver has two black wires that state not to connect to white. The receiver controls the fan and light. The old switch controlled only the light on the old...

Minka Aire Gyro fans not rotating [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Minka Aire Gyro ceiling fan installed, and last night the fans stopped working (I heard a ping noice and then they stopped rotating). The fan is set up with two fans attached across from each other by two arms, and that also rotates (which is still working). Does anyone have a...

Wiring minka aire fan [ 1 Answers ]

Wiring the fan 12/2 w ground Black to Black and White to White this is correct?? Now the fan has a blue and I don't know what to do with it... only using one switch can you help me?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.