Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    myboysrock Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2010, 05:52 AM
    Breasts NOT sore before period like usual
    Every month, like clock work AF comes. My breasts get extremely tender 12-14 days prior to my period starting. It's been like this for years. Also my periods are usually extremely heavy, but last month it was pretty light. I took a pregnancy test and got a negative. My husband and I aren't "trying" but were not really preventing either. But I am just curious as to if the "no pain" in my breasts could be a pregnancy symptom? I am supposed to start the 21 and today is the 18th. )Usually they have already been sore for a week now) and since my last period was light if that had anything to do with it...
    I'd really appreciate some advice or answers!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Nov 18, 2010, 02:52 PM

For most women, actually having breast or nipple tenderness is a possible sign of pregnancy.

Periods, and their symptoms, can change up on you from time to time. It really will come down to what goes on with your period. Give it a few extra days in case it is just off and, if need be, try another test.
    bubee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2010, 04:38 PM
    Just wondering if you ended up being pregnant or not. I'm in the same situation you were in and I'm extremely more tired than usual. No breast tenderness 6 days before AF, when they should have been tender days ago. Had unprotected sex with hubby a few weeks ago and now wondering!
    ttc1980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 10:32 AM
    Did u ended up being pregnant? I have the same situation period very short a prior month and this month no sign of PMS like sore boobs.. have been feeling hungry more that usual and my mood is off... I get irritated very easily especially my inlaws:)
    myboysrock Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 12:14 PM
    No I didn't not end up pregnant. I figured out I was stressed. My grandpa was in the hospital with heart trouble (he's OK now) and I was just over worried about him.
    Hope you get a + or -, (whichever you're hoping for)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6 weeks : no period or sore breasts [ 5 Answers ]

I had an abortion on February 23 and I was supposed to wait 2-3 weeks before having intercourse. My b/f and I had sex around the 2nd week in march, I haven't had a period since the first the first time I was pregnant and that was in January. I know I'm pregnant about 6 weeks but I don't have any...

Do breasts get sore before missed period if you are pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I had an IUI on 11-29 and my breasts are very sore.

Preventing sore breasts before period [ 2 Answers ]

I keep getting really sore, sensetive breasts before my period and during.. I can just about manage pe, id really like to know a few ways to make them less sore or stop it all together.. and before anyone suggests it - no I am not pregnant!

Sore breasts, pregnancy or period [ 6 Answers ]

I've had sore breasts now for over 2 weeks... usually they're sore about a week before my period, and it's not due for about 4 or 5 days. My boyfriend and I have been trying to get pregnant, so pregnancy is definitely possible... any thoughts? Thanks

My breasts aren't sore like usual, could I be pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been charting my cycles for months now and my breasts always hurt 8-10 days before my period. I'm four days away from my period and not experiencing any normal menstural symptoms. I just feel queazy and think it's really odd that my breasts don't hurt. My husband and I did have intercourse...

View more questions Search